- Contactless operation prevents wearout from dither or cycling
- 6 Ranges from 25 to 200 mm (1 to 8 inches)
- One-inch (25.4 mm) diameter heavy wall aluminum housing
- Excellent stroke-to-length ratio
- 19 mm (0.75 inch) diameter anodized aluminum housing sealed to IP-67
- Radial cable exit version comes with swivel rod eye ends
- Axial termination versions with either M-12 connector or cable
The LR series also includes a larger body version, the LR-27, for those applications needing a heavier duty unit. Technical data sheets and additional information can be found here.
About H. G. Schaevitz LLC Alliance Sensors Group
Headquartered in Moorestown, New Jersey, H. G. Schaevitz LLC Alliance Sensor Group (www.alliancesensors.com/) is an LVDT and RVDT sensor manufacturing company offering engineering and application support in solving specific measurement challenges within the power generation, hydraulic, industrial and OEM industries. Combining more than 150 years of sensors experience, our technical and application support staff have extensive experience in providing the right sensor for challenging rotary and position measurement applications.