The Weld Pad Surface Temperature Thermocouple Probe is designed for use in industrial applications to measure surface temperature by way of attachment via weld, braze, or clamp. The pad is flexible to form to the contour of a flat or curved surface. The probe is made in the USA with superior materials, designed to withstand even the most rigorous operating conditions.
• Pad material is 304 stainless steel
• Pad dimensions are 1.0" x 1.0" x 0.01" (25mm x 25mm x 0.25mm)
• Pad can be brazed, welded, or clamped to surface
• Stem is flexible
• Type K thermocouple
The Weld Pad Surface Temperature Thermocouple Probe is designed to deliver high performance temperature measurements, reliably and consistently. These temperature sensors are designed for research and development, test labs, manufacturing, engineering and motorsports environments. They can be customized for OEM applications as well.
- - Fast Response
- - Flexible Stainless Steel Pad, Can be Attached to Flat or Curved Surface
- - Pad Can be Brazed, Welded, or Clamped to Surface
- - Inconel 600 Protective Sheathing for Longevity at High Temperatures
- - Stainless Steel Over-braid Signal Cable with PTFE Insulated Conductors; 6 Foot
|Temperature Range:||-148°F to 2192°F range (-100°C to 1200°C)|
|Special Limits of Error Accuracy:||+/- 0.4% of reading|
|Probe Sheath Diameter :||1/16 inch (0.062 inch) (1.6 mm)|
|Pad Dimensions :||1.0" x 1.0" x 0.01" (25mm x 25mm x 0.25mm)|
|Pad Material :||304 Stainless Steel|
|Response Time Constant:||300 Milliseconds|
We can quickly provide application information, pricing and delivery of these products. Our sales engineers are available to answer your temperature sensor application questions and to help find the right product for you.
Contact us TODAY!
Call 856-727-0250 or e-mail us email@example.com