- Contactless operation prevents wearout from dither or cycling
- 4 Ranges from 50 to 200 mm (2 to 8 inches)
- Excellent stroke-to-length ratio
- 27 mm (1.05 inch) diameter anodized aluminum housing sealed to IP-67
- Radial cable exit version comes with swivel rod eye ends
- Axial termination versions with either M-12 connector or 1m cable
Operating from a variety of DC voltages, the LR-27 series offer a choice of four analog outputs, and all units include ASG's proprietary SenSet™ field scalability feature.
The LR series also includes the LR-19 series for applications where a shorter length and smaller diameter body is required. Technical data sheets and additional information can be found at here.
For more information on Alliance Sensors Group, send a message by clicking here, or visit the web site at www.alliancesensors.com/.
About H. G. Schaevitz LLC Alliance Sensors Group
Headquartered in Moorestown, New Jersey, H. G. Schaevitz LLC Alliance Sensor Group (http://www.alliancesensors.com/) is an LVDT and RVDT sensor manufacturing company offering engineering and application support in solving specific measurement challenges within the power generation, hydraulic, industrial and OEM industries. Combining more than 150 years of sensors experience, our technical and application support staff have extensive experience in providing the right sensor for challenging rotary and position measurement applications.