We have increased our production to keep up with the high demand for Spring-Loaded LVIT Position Sensors.
The GHS-19 series of spring-loaded LVIT (Linear Variable Inductive Transducer) gaging sensors are contactless devices designed for dimensional gaging and position measurements in factory automation and in various industrial and commercial applications such as automotive testing, mil/aero test stands, robotic arms, and packaging equipment, where the sensing element cannot be attached to the object being measured. Using LVIT technology with its simple coil design, the GHS-19 series offer excellent stroke-to-length ratios.
Call us TODAY at 856-727-0250 to speak with an experienced application engineer to assist you with your order details.
• Low cost drop-in replacement for spring-loaded LVDTs, with same connector and pinouts
• 0.75 inch (19 mm) diameter aluminum or stainless steel body with1/2-20 mounting thread
• EXCELLENT stroke-to-length ratio means much shorter housings
• Full scale ranges from 0.25 to 4.0 inches (13 to 100 mm)
• 1 pound (0.45 kgf) maximum tip force
• Contactless operation prevents sensor wearout from dithering or rapid cycling
GHS-19 sensors have a 0.75 inch (19 mm) diameter aluminum or stainless steel body with a 1/2-20 UNF-2A threaded nose 1.5 inches (38 mm) long and two 0.75 inch (19 mm) hex jam nuts for drop-in installation in place of spring-loaded DC-LVDT gage heads. The sensors’ 0.25 dia. probes are equipped with a No. 9 contact tip, producing a maximum tip force of 1 pound (0.45 kgf). They are offered with a PT02A-10-6P. Operating from a variety of DC voltages, these sensors are available with a choice of one of four analog outputs, and they all include ASG’s proprietary SenSet™ field calibration feature.