Moorestown, New Jersey, October 12, 2021… H. G. Schaevitz LLC, Alliance Sensors has expanded its sensor product offering by adding to its line the LRL-27 Series of long-stroke LVIT position sensors. These are contactless devices designed for factory automation systems and a variety of heavy duty industrial or commercial applications such as solar cell positioners, wind turbine prop pitch and brakes, material chute or gate positioners, on/off-road or agri-vehicles, robotic arm position feedback, and packaging equipment. Operating from a variety of DC voltages, the LRL-27 series offer a choice of four analog outputs, and all units include ASG's proprietary SenSet™ field scalability feature. With their compact yet robust design, superior performance, and excellent stroke-to-length ratio, LRL-27 sensors are ideal for industrial and OEM position sensing applications.
- LVIT Technology™ (Linear Variable Inductance Transducer)
- Contactless operation prevents wearout from dither or cycling
- 5 Nominal ranges from 8 to 18 inches (200 to 450 mm)
- Excellent stroke-to-length ratio
- 1.05 inch (27 mm) diameter anodized aluminum housing sealed to IP-67
- Radial cable exit version comes with swivel rod eye ends
- Axial termination versions with either M12 connector or 1 m cable
The LR series also includes the LR-27 for shorter stroke applications, LR-19 series for applications where a short length and smaller diameter body is required, and the spring loaded LRS-18 series.